- Publié le
06 July 2021
- Temps plein
International Talent Program 2021 - Track Analytics
The world of banking is changing faster than ever, enjoy the best international experience in our Analytics traineeship
During our four year program you join a team of experienced analytics people. You learn more about your chosen discipline and the financial services sector. Our International Talent program also allows you to discover yourself through a wide selection of trainings tailored to your needs.
Make an impact as a trainee
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, Omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.
Do you want to work at a place where we believe that together with you we can make the difference by using machine learning to generate data driven products? Why wait, discover how today.
We are incredibly excited about Analytics and the great potential for progress and innovation. We believe that analytics is a key differentiator in bringing “anytime, anywhere, personalized” services to our customers. We wish to improve our operational processes and create new and innovative data driven products that go beyond traditional banking, such as the platform models. Achieving this vision will require us to build and expand on our analytical efforts and organize ourselves around focused value buckets with strong coordination capabilities of data, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships.
Your first rotation
As an Analytics trainee you work on very interesting projects that help realize the vision of ING, differentiating ING as a leader in data-driven organization, within the banking sector and beyond. These could relate to areas of such as Pricing, Risk Management, Financial Crime, Customer Intelligence, Data Management, Technology and many more.
Needless to say we offer you a good base salary for this traineeship (starters position), a 13th month, paid annual leave, an impressive training package and a permanent contract. But, above all, we offer you the chance to share your own ideas in a receptive environment and one which helps to make banking even simpler and more transparent for our customers. Together with other (international) trainees you will participate in global events, which will enable you to quickly build up a large network and to have fun.
As a trainee you are supported all the way from your line manager and your Early career talent manager (trainee manager). If you are looking for additional guidance you can ask a Senior Manager to mentor you. They will coach you, inspire you, introduce you to their network and share their knowledge and insights with you.
Our Analytics trainee
- Has a university Master's Degree with strong mathematical background for example: Computer science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Ops research, Engineering, Science or other related technical discipline.
- Has experience with building models in code using quantitative techniques and programming languages like Python, R., Scala, C++, Java, SAS/Matlab and open source software; testing and validate data models and data processing and use of visualization tools.
- Has knowledge and experience with Machine Learning
- Has a strong command of the English language.
- Understands the economic landscape & banking industry.
- Is a data lover, willing and able to learn and to improve technical and interpersonal skills.
- Is creative and curious.
- Is a team player who strikes effective balance between independence and acting in the interest of the team.