- Publié le
24 juin 2020
- Bruxelles (BE)
- Temps plein
- Meda Bright
As Trade Support/Junior Trade Manager you support our founders in their daily activities while developing your own portfolio of trading activities. In this coordinating role, people rely on your precision and solid organizational skills. You understand the business from a commercial, financial, and logistical side. You act as the liaison between Trade and Logistic support, and you make sure everything runs smoothly. You are part of a close-knit team, and you work in a stimulating, international, and commercial environment.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- support of our transport and Logistics activity (8 to 14 hours per week)
- ensure internal and external logistic processes run smoothly by planning and arranging international transports.
- support our founders in the daily activities by managing the order book and creating delivery reports.
- supervise the purchasing and sales process, you process your own sales orders too.
- communicate with customers and suppliers to get products from A to B.
- switch easily between your challenging and varied tasks, and you act as a liaison between different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- work on ad-hoc projects as reasonably requested by your Manager.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French (other languages are a plus);
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar position, or equivalent account management / sales experience;
- You have solid Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You can demonstrate that you understand the world of logistics, finance and the commercial aspect within an international commercial company;
- You possess the empathy and ability to connect with the team and the different stakeholders;
- You are flexible, vigorous, precise, and proactive. You think along with the customers, coming with solutions and positive results for all stakeholders;
- You are a team-player and enjoy getting to know people around you.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of your time
We strive to constantly improve our extensive market knowledge. To do so, we are looking for a new family member who is curious, reliable, efficient, autonomous, flexible and growth oriented. Your growth, Meda Bright’s growth and our partners’ growth.
Meda Bright is growing, and we are offering the opportunity to grow with us! We are located in Belgium and active in 8+ countries. We are creating an international and ambitious team tailored to meet the needs of each specific market. We always go the extra mile to find the best options for our clients.
Our goal is to offer the absolute best when it comes to logistics, pricing, conditions, service and quality.
Throughout the years, we have built a strong reputation and developed long term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients in a wide portfolio of brands within our sector. It is only a beginning.
- Naturally, the essentials: a competitive salary & benefits package;
- Strong core values upon which all of our interactions are based;
- Challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big.
- A fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for fun with the team;
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- Cross training facilities and shower in our premises.
- A stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Ready to join the team? Tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ilyes Bouhjar.