- Publié le
24 November 2022
- Temps plein
- EY Belgium
EY is looking for a :
Junior Accounting & Business Consultant
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Accounting, Compliance and Reporting (ACR) professionals are focused on helping large multinational companies, as well as family-owned businesses and startups, to meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business. Our clients are active in a variety of industries (included but not limited to automotive, government and public sector, consumer products, media and entertainment, oil and gas, power and utilities and technology).
Your function is no longer the manual processing of accounting documents. As an ACR consultant at EY you will instead gradually become a trusted business advisor for our clients. This means you will provide innovative solutions tailored to the clients’ needs and help them to create a competitive advantage.
You will be responsible for different tasks:
- Accounting & Compliance: ou will assist clients in their financial digital processes (e.g. preparation and interpretation of year-end-closings, audit assistance, financial statements, tax and VAT returns, …);
- Reporting: depending on your interests and experience, you can work on management reports, budgeting, analytical bookkeeping, financial health & competitors analyzes and other financial projects;
- Temporary assignments: depending on the client’s needs, you will assist in general accounting, credit control, internal optimization projects, etc;
- Start-up and scale-up assistance: you will be an active member of the EYnovation ecosystem, with a hands-on and entrepreneurial approach.
We recruit and develop accountants with intellectual curiosity, strong analytical and entrepreneurial skills, and attention to detail that allow us to look beyond the numbers and help our clients to handle complex problems. More concretely, we are looking for the following profiles:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a financial or economic orientation;
- You will graduate this year or have up to one year experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, and have a good written and spoken knowledge of English;
- You are a born team player, critical, innovative and curious;
- You are client- and results-oriented;
- You are willing to follow internal and external trainings, and becoming a chartered accountant (IAB/IEC) is an option;
- You are tech-savvy. Experience with Exact Online and/or ERP is a bonus;
- You are available to start in September 2023.
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc);
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.