- Publié le
30 janvier 2024
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
- KPMG Belgium
Enterprise Risk Management Consultant - Financial Sector
Roles & Responsibilities
Driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you will help our clients achieving their objectives, under sound risk management practices, in line with local and EU supervisory expectations. You will provide advice on the development of risk management tools, practices, and policies and will analyze and report on risk management activities in a financial institution.
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team, specialized in Risk Management for the financial services sector but also interact continuously with other departments of KPMG Advisory, allowing you to fully expand your knowledge and to explore various projects for many different customers.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Design and implement risk management processes (incl., identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of risks);
- Support the effectiveness of the risk management framework through the deployment and implementation of GRC solutions;
- Conduct reviews of risk management frameworks against supervisory expectations (e.g. Basel, ECB, NBB, etc.);
- Perform assessments of financial and non-financial risks, i.e., analyse current risks and identify potential (emerging) risks that are affecting a financial institution;
- Establish the level of risk a financial institution is willing to take;
- Develop risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience;
- Provide guidance to improve client’s governance, risk and control framework.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in risk management, in the banking/ insurance or financial sector (experience as a consultant is a definite plus);
- You have a good knowledge of the banking/insurance/financial sector;
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills;
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- You are an independent worker with a commercial awareness;
- You are curious with a critical mindset;
- You are a team-player
- You have the ability and willingness to challenge and to think 'outside the box';
- You are fluent in French, Dutch, and English
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment with inspiring colleagues.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working on different locations: home office, on-site or on the go.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.