- Publié le
26 octobre 2023
- Mechelen (BE)
- Temps plein
Graduate Program – Sales
What you need to know about Commercial Trainee Program:
We are not kidding when we say we have a huge assortment of well-known and appreciated brand. Côte d’Or©, Milka©, LU©, Prince©; Stimorol©, Philadelphia©…All these brands belong to Mondelēz.
The first step towards a fulfilling career within Mondelēz is the Commercial Traineeship, a 1-year program that really kickstarts your career and aims to develop into one of our leaders of tomorrow.
Your learning path will be sculptured by on-the-job industry experience with guidance from senior managers and mentors. You’ll get to gain depth and breadth knowledge and skills, exposure to industry experts as well as an understanding of our business – an amazing chance to grow every day.
In the first phase of this program you’re a part of the field team as a field promotor. Products, promotions, customers, shelf vision… you get the opportunity to discover it first-hand. After an intense coaching, you work completely independent to realize the communicated goals.
During the second phase of the traineeship you get the opportunity, besides your work on the field, to prove yourself in an internal project. You collaborate closely with different stakeholders and afterwards you get the chance to present to the leadership team.
After successful completion the door is open to develop your career further in different roles and departments.
You’ll receive an attractive salary package and great opportunities to grow and expand your horizon.
What we look for:
We look for a variety of qualities in graduates – drive, creativity, interpersonal Savvy and Business Acumen. We appreciate individuals who aren’t afraid to stand alone, deal well with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to tackle difficulties and challenges.
- Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) or student in the final year of master’s studies
- University courses preferred: General Business Administration, (International) Management, (International) Business Development, Marketing & Communications, Economy or related.
- First relevant working experience in commercial function
- Fluent in English & French and good Dutch
- Profound analytical and negotiation skills
- Passion to pursue a career in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Driver’s license
Our application process:
- Application – you will complete a simple online application, submit your CV and cover letter in English
- Screening - if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to complete an online assessment - in maximum 5 working days from your applications' date
- Recruiter Interview - the recruiter you meet with, will be getting to know you better so together you can find the assignment which meets your interest and competencies
- Assessment Center - we’ll invite you for an interview and you will engage in solving a business case and role play. You will meet our colleagues who will give you a picture of what a #sweetcareer at Mondelēz looks like. You will receive personalized feedback from us - assessment center in our office in Mechelen
- Final interview – we’ll invite you for an interview with our senior stakeholders
- Meal vouchers & eco vouchers
- Daily allowance &
- Internet & desk allowance
- Company and car fuel card (based on you function)
- Mobile subscription and yearly voucher for mobile phone (based on you function)
- Holidays: 20 legal holidays, extra additional holidays & public holidays
- Flexible home/office policy, possibility to lease a bicycle, fitness room in the office, free fruit basket and MDLZ products in the office, wide range of development opportunities thanks to functional and soft skills training and career perspectives. Benefit@work program
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.