- Publié le
08 février 2024
- Temps plein
Internal Audit - Junior Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
The Enterprise Risk Assurance (Internal Audit) services include:
- Evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services;
- Deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques;
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management;
- Driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance;
- Rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices;
- Enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts.
As a Junior Advisor, you will help to identify and manage risks by the evaluation of controls and try to identify the potential areas of risk vulnerability. You will also provide critical, independent, clear and practical advice to determine the most effective and efficient processes and corresponding internal controls.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Collect organizational, internal control, procedural, operational and human resources information, as well as relevant operational and financial data and figures for a specific audit. You will gain this information through direct interviews with concerned responsible persons, existing internal manuals, reporting, and other documents.
- Gain an understanding of business processes.
- Evaluate the risks, control strengths and weaknesses within a process/company and formulate process improvement recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a Master's in applied economics, commercial sciences, commercial engineering, law or an equivalent. A specialization in informatics/IT management adds value.
- You have a broad interest in internal audit, risk management & compliance and you like a project-based working environment.
Besides a technical strong basis we are looking for people who:
- Take responsibility to deliver high-quality service;
- Foster innovation;
- Build collaborative relationships;
- Seek feedback & motivate others;
- Create an environment in which all team members feel like they belong;
- Communicate with impact (Dutch/French/English)
- Can start in June 2024 or September 2024
At KPMG, we commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
We also offer:
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages (mobility budget or lease car, laptop, IPhone/IPad device, insurance package…).
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
- A comprehensive well-being programme that includes hospitalization insurance and several initiatives that focus on mental health.