- Publié le
09 février 2023
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
IT Project Manager - Energy Sector
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define the digital answer to the business and technology challenges of Energy and Utilities companies. This by combining Utilities business insight with experience in technology implementations.
- Manage projects, including the responsibility of planning, resourcing, and delivery; guide the team in every phase of the project and ensure the delivery meets client expectations.
- Grow and design relevant technology related offerings for the Energy industry, leveraging the existing KPMG technology solutions. Follow-up on trends and sector evolutions and engage in networking activities & organization of events.
- Help grow the energy sector team through coaching and mentoring team members and sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Work closely with other KPMG business units and develop an internal network.
Sample of assignments
- Data management & architecture setup increasing network insight for asset & works management as well as customer insight
- Consumer & billing process definition / improvement for business effectiveness on SAP
- Analysis & improvement of a project on the core architecture of an Energy company (microservices based Could setup)
Skills & Qualifications
You hold a master’s degree and have at least 3 years of experience in operating projects with a focus on technology / digitization within the energy and natural resources sector (Electricity - Gaz / Water - Sewage)
Ideally, you have thorough experience in:
- Digital Transformation;
- Project management with technology / digital links;
- Process management within energy organisation (srum & agile experience is a plus);
- Business related topics and how to put them on the technology / digital agenda;
- Pro-active mindset, dynamic and flexible to work within a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent communication and facilitation skills in Dutch or French, and English required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and change management mindset;
- Business affinity in any of the following would be a plus (non-mandatory): cyber and privacy, cloud and/or data management, data analysis GIS, SAP, Coding
as a certified Top Employer:
- An international corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages (Company car + fuel card, IPhone/IPad, group & hospitalization insurance, Allowances,…) which are customizable with our Reflex@KPMG plan
- Career development opportunities combined with trainings based on your personal needs and ambitions
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working from wherever you are
- A team of passionate colleagues to reach higher goals and support eachother
- A buddy and performance manager to support and assist you through your first months at KPMG.
- Great teambuilding, sport & wellbeing initiatives through our Together@KPMG program.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
Apply for vacancy : https://kpmg-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-it-project-manager-energy-s…