- Publié le
04 octobre 2023
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
- KPMG Belgium
Roles & Responsibilities
Would you like to be part of a passionate team in a thriving business? We are looking for people with a strong interest in Accountancy, who have a thirst to learn more and to become experts in this field.
As a Junior Accountant you will have the opportunity to work in team for distinguished companies. At KPMG, you will be surrounded by people who will help, guide and train you for you to become an expert and a reliable accountant. Your main responsibilities exist of, but are not limited to:
- Preparing of bookkeeping
- Assisting clients with their VAT compliance
- Assisting clients with their corporate tax returns
- Standing by clients in case of a tax audit or other investigations by the tax authorities
- Providing advice to clients
- Assisting with the year-end closing
Skills & Qualifications
- You (will soon) hold a bachelor degree in Accountancy or a master degree with a major in Accountancy.
- You speak Dutch or French and have a good knowlegde of English.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You have a passion for accountancy and taxation.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality service, build collaborative relationships and foster innovation.
At KPMG, we commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
We also offer
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package with extra legal advantages (mobility budget or lease car, laptop, IPhone/IPad device, insurance package…)
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
- A comprehensive well-being programme that includes hospitalization insurance and several initiatives that focus on mental health.