- Publié le
08 juin 2022
- Temps plein
Online Marketing - French speaking - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and fun person who loves to write to become our Online Marketing - French intern! You can help make our Soldesduck brand an even bigger success in Belgium (Wallonia) and Switzerland (Romandie).
Who are we?
Saleduck is an online deal community where you come to discover deals. We currently operate in 13 markets within Europe and Asia, with aspirations to further expand our reach. Our team is vibrant, young and international. We are a data driven company and we take pride in our innovative identity. Saleduck is awarded the Deloitte Fast50 - 34th fastest growing technology companies! Curious to get more information? Take a look at our website: www.saleduck.com.
As our Online Marketing intern - French speaking you will be part of our international team that helps expand our successful online coupon platform and growth of the Soldesduck brand in Switzerland and Belgium. You will contribute to big results with your great writing skills, communication, and personal interests for online marketing. With the help of our Country Manager and other team members, marketing tools, insights and training you will get the most out of your internship! Because of the current situation with Corona, we cannot bring people to our office in Kuala Lumpur, therefore we run the internship in remote mode.
- Writing daily offers and coupons in French and adding them to the site.
- Write great French content and blog posts.
- Setting up online marketing campaigns.
- Manage the Soldesduck social media platforms.
- Analyse online traffic and optimize web and social content.
- Maintaining the online community.
- Assisting the Country Manager.
- Help with long-term growth of the Soldesduck website.
- You are currently a registered student either Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business.
- You speak and love writing native level French.
- You are fluent (or near to fluent) in English.
- You have knowledge of Suisse and Belgique habits and markets.
Preferred Skills not required
- Familiar with Communications, CMS, online marketing, marketing tools, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner Tool.
- Speaking fluently Dutch would be a great plus.
- Market competitive internship compensation
- Training and guidance in a knowledgeble team
- Training in online marketing software, tools and programs
- Awesome down to earth international startup environment
Start: as soon as possible
Period: 6 months
Send your CV and exciting cover letter in English towards email@example.com