- Publié le
10 mai 2023
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Senior Accountant – KPMG Managed Services
Roles & Responsibilities
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real and pragmatic results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
In our Managed Services department we manage end to end finance, accounting and tax processes for large and multinational clients. In order to further expand our fast growing Managed Services offering, we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant who will help us to support organizations in outsourcing finance, accounting and tax processes.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for non AP/AR related transactions and post related accruals;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual closing;
- Perform Balance Sheet and monthly account reconciliations and analysis;
- Perform fixed asset accounting and depreciation;
- Prepare analysis of financials and reports;
- Prepare statutory financial statements;
- Provide support to auditors.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and have a minimum of 3 years experience as GL accountant in an international environment (IFRS/USGAAP) covering multiple entities and jurisdictions;
- Experience in a shared service center is an asset;
- You are organized and know how to put priorities;
- You are service minded with good communication skills;
- You can work in a rigorous, autonomic way;
- You have and advanced knowledge of Excel and ERP software (SAP and/or JDE);
- You are an excellent team player, you are curious and you have a critical mindset;
- You have a professional attitude and excellent judgement;
- You master English and French or Dutch.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.
Your Apply : https://kpmg-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-senior-accountant-kpmg-mana…