- Publié le
01 septembre 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
KPMG's Regulatory Practice provides strategic and technical regulatory and compliance solutions to help financial services providers anticipate and manage their regulatory risk.
- We help clients meet regulatory expectations and obligations by strengthening enterprise-wide compliance programs, implementing effective and efficient governance and risk management frameworks, enhancing internal controls, and helping create a culture of risk management and compliance.
- Our international experienced team include former regulators, auditors, compliance practitioners and people with extensive in-house expertise
- We differentiate ourselves by coupling high quality compliance advice to a pragmatic, solution driven mindset, and by factoring in business impacts and efficiency considerations from the outset.
- We leverage an in-depth understanding of our clients’ IT/Ops, Distribution, Internal Control and Compliance organizations and challenges, and we work closely with colleagues with complementary skills on Regulatory Transformations (strategy or operations management consultants, data scientists, lawyers, financial risk managers, technology advisors etc).
Our practice counts currently 18 professionals. We have established a very substantial footprint on the Belgian market, serving both traditional actors and new players and fintechs. Several strategic growth initiatives have been set-up to guide us towards the next leap – like AML Innovation, ESG, Payments and Outsourcing.
Skills & Qualifications
You have :
- A master degree in Belgian law or equal by significant experience in this field;
- 2-8 years of relevant experience in regulatory matters within the financial sector, either in an in-house role or as external advisor through a law firm or a consulting firm;
- You have good insights in current/future European/domestic Financial Sector regulations;
- You are a team player who can work autonomously and most importantly, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to contribute actively to the growth of the KPMG Regulatory Practice;
- You are result-oriented with excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- You have good communication skills, both written and spoken in Dutch and/or French and English.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.