Client Executive / New City
talent.io is Europe's fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. This selective recruitment platform is the simplest way to hire a great tech team, and they believe talent.io can become Europe's #1 recruitment service for tech talent.
The concept is simple:
As a candidate, instead of wasting time researching job openings and applying for positions, sign up to talent.io once and have companies research your profile and "apply" to you. As a client, instead of trying to look for great talent using channels that yield low-quality leads, gain access to dozens of profiles who pass our high qualification bar and are actively seeking their next job.
In 4 years, talent.io raised € 10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 130 across 4 countries.
They have offices in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, and London, where people from 9 different nationalities (half women and half men) collaborate.
talent.io’s goal by 2019? Operate in 10 different cities throughout Europe!
You’ll be part of the team “Province”. The main goal of this team is to develop talent.io remotely from Paris. We have already developed the platform in Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux and Toulouse. We are a team of 7 people, and we plan to be 9 at the end of 2019.
Challenge of this year : open a new market, outside of France from Paris !
You will be our City opener for the business part with a partner responsible of candidates.
What is your role?
- Build and manage your portfolio of clients in this new city
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients through excellent service and quality insights
- Consult with and guide clients on how to hire tech people successfully on talent.io
- Initiate ideas and project focus on business development, revenue and retention that reinforce your success
- Reinforce and promote the talent.io brand through participation in and organisation of events
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development or (Tech) Recruitment - experience in B2B SaaS or the HR Tech Space is a plus
- Working proficiency in French and English and Dutch
- High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn
- Curiosity around the digital landscape and technology
- Consultative selling
- Be disruptive in a gentle way
- Enthusiastic but able to keep the overview
- High level of sensitivity and empathy
- Step 1: A first 'get to know you' call with Clémentine, team’ manager
- Step 2: An interview with the team in our office in Paris.
- Step 3: A last interview in our office with one of our founders and our Head of People & Culture
Contact : Meilland Clémentine : firstname.lastname@example.org